DRIFT VOL 4 STOCKHOLM
- 160 page
- Offset-printed and perfect bound
- Full color on uncoated paper
- Carbon neutral printing
- A look into fika, the coffee ritual central to Swedish life
- Morning at sea: A sea-faring local wakes up with coffee on the water
- Profiles of recent Syrian and Iraqi immigrants assimilating over fika
- A photo series dedicated to mysig and exceptional Swedish design
- Why specialty coffee is a hard sell in Stockholm
- Profiles of teens facing an uncertain future
- A look into one of the city’s devil-may-care roasters
- How progressive Swedish environmentalism turned cafes onto unexpected ingredients
- And more…
We are proud to have Volume 4 of DRIFT arrive and in stock. With original essays, interviews and striking photography, DRIFT is a beautifully curated coffee magazine that focuses a lens on coffee culture around the world.
Introducing Volume 4: Stockholm. Our fourth issue takes us to the Swedish capital, where we boat through foggy Stockholm harbors at dawn; escape long, cold winters at mysig cafes; fika at futuristic tech companies; and meet recent Syrian immigrants making Sweden home. Volume 4 is about what it’s like to drink coffee in Stockholm, in a Scandinavian city holding tightly to tradition as it strives toward innovation.