Our flagship espresso blend has constantly evolved over the years but the goal has always stayed the same – pack as much sweetness, chocolate and caramel into an espresso as possible, along with the most, rich, smooth silky body achievable. The components change throughout the year in-line with the availability of fresh crop but we work hard to maintain the taste profile and quality in the cup – a trusty friend that we know we can count on time and again.
- VARIETY - FARM, REGION & ORIGIN
- Colombia Caturra - El Yalcon, La Plata, Colombia
- Ethiopia - Kercha Sharo, Guji, Ethiopia
- Bourbon, Caturra - San Patricio, Palencia,Guatemala
- Mundo Novo, Catuai - Nova Aliancia, Minas Gerias, Brazil
- Yellow Bourbon, Catuai, Mundo Novo - Santa Izabel, Ouro Fino, Brazil
The name EMPIRE originates from our hometown, New Plymouth – Empire is the name of the first café that offered this blend and we love the idea that ever since, many a successful new venture has put their faith in our trusty friend.