PURPOSE OF ROLE
• Offer great customer service as the main contact for both new and existing wholesale customers when it comes to all things coffee
• Continue to proactively establish new sales leads to support the ongoing growth of Ozone Coffee Roasters
• Actively engage with the wider NZ barista and hospitality community and coffee industry by attending and participating in events, competitions and training opportunities
• Coordinate client-related activities with other departments such as; training, machine installation/servicing, quoting/invoicing and payments
• Champion the company culture through all communication channels especially within the core OCR team, client base & suppliers.
• National Sales Manager
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as day to day point of contact for personally assigned wholesale client accounts
• Manage and nurture relationships with clients and maintain contact with key individuals on a regular basis
• Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities as well as responding promptly to new account enquiries
• Recommend changes in products, service and policy by evaluating client feedback and market trends
• Enable customers to choose Ozone by supporting and guiding them through the process of starting-up or switching supplier.
• To travel throughout New Zealand (with a full driver’s license) on a regular basis to meet customer training and account management expectations of our clients
This role will be Auckland based but we are happy to consider another home base for the right person.
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience in a similar role would be beneficial, though not essential.
• A passion for coffee and all things hospo
• An excellent communicator with strong verbal, written and listening skills
• Positive attitude and personable. “Happy to help” and a problem solver
• Self motivated with strong organisational skills
• Strive for betterment.
• Keep it real.