TAMPER TANTRUM | FRI 24 JAN | 6PM | AUCKLAND
Date & Time
- Friday 24th January, 6pm
- 18 Westmoreland Street West, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021
- Burgers & Beers
For one night only, we will be providing a forum for some of the global coffee industry’s leading personalities and thinkers to share their perspective on a coffee-related topic of their choosing. These five, ten-minute talks will bring together a range of opinions, data and theories from various ends of the coffee spectrum and converge them into one place as a platform for learning and debate. Hosted by Steve Leighton and Lizzie Gurr, the evening will be relaxed, thought-provoking and interactive – and broadcast through multi-media channels to the global coffee community.
Tamper Tantrum is at the forefront of internationally renowned coffee events and is a platform dedicated to broadcasting interesting stories from interesting people to a worldwide audience. It has been hailed as ‘one of the world’s premier platforms for coffee bickering, brainstorming and live speaking engagements’, and we are extremely proud to be hosting the first ever New Zealand Tamper Tantrum here at our Westmoreland roastery and eatery.
Tickets to this sought-after event are very limited, so get yours now!
- Steve Leighton – Director of Coffee, Ozone Coffee Roasters
- Dale Harris – World Barista Champion 2017 and General Manager at HASBEAN Coffee
- Emma Markland-Webster – Events Director, New Zealand Speciality Coffee Association (NZSCA)
- Kim Boyd – Project Manager, Mojo Coffee
- Richard Corney – Director, Raw Material