El Limon Natural
This week we have a coffee from Finca El Limon is definitely the ‘jewel in the crown’ on the San Patricio Estate. Purchased by the family 22 years ago, along with renovating older areas of coffee they began terracing and new planting coffee 9 years ago. El Limon features established shade cover trees, high altitude and excellent aspect to the sun, resulting in the long maturing of coffee, high levels of sugar and consistent levels of coffee production.
- Region: Palencia, Guatemala
- Producer: Guadalupe Alberto ‘Beto’ Reyes and the Reyes family
- Variety: Pacamara
- Process: Natural, patio dried
- Altitude: 1600 - 1800 masl
- Harvest: January - April 2021