Tablón de Gomez
Black cherry, Mandarin, Brown sugar
Produced by small holders from Tablón de Gomez, Nariño. This small municipality is 2 hours’ drive away from Buesaco, Nariño, where some of the most unique micro-lots from Nariño are produced. The region is characterized by its mountainous topography. It’s cold climate is perfect for a slow ripening of the cherry that leads to a sweet coffee. It rains frequently in this region so coffees need an average of 20 to 25 days to dry.
Our farmers that we work with belong to the Terra association and Cafes Especiales de Nariño Cooperative.
- Region: Terra association & Cafes Especiales de Nariño Cooperative
- Producer: Buesaco, Nariño
- Variety: Caturra & Castillo
- Process: Washed
- Altitude: 1800 - 2100 masl
- Harvest: June and July 2022
- Roast Date: February 2023