Looking to improve your home ‘spro skills? Need to get your latte art perfected to impress your colleagues on Zoom? Our home espresso classes are the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to understand the world of specialty coffee, enhance their barista skills or just hang out with some awesome people and drink some great coffee on a Saturday morning.
- Location: Ozone Coffee Roasters, King Street, New Plymouth
- Time: 10am - 1pm
- Cost: $150 pp
- Duration: 3 hours
For booking enquiries of 5 people or more, please contact the team on: email@example.com
This session is ideal for anyone who is looking to begin their home espresso journey, existing enthusiasts and those wanting to further their barista skills and knowledge.
No prior knowledge or experience is needed and we will work with you for the best tips and tricks, regardless of what equipment you have at home. You will come away from this class with a wider understanding of specialty coffee and the techniques needed to perfect espresso-based coffees. We will of course ensure you also walk away well caffeinated, and with a 250g bag of coffee.
- Specialty Coffee Theory – Arabica vs Robusta, where our coffee is from and how it is grown and produced
- Our roasting Process
- Machine and grinder knowledge
- Extraction and grinder calibration
- Espresso efficiencies and consistency techniques
- Drinks menu and variations
- Milk steaming, texturizing and pouring
- A bag of 250g coffee